Pinnacle Midstream is a Houston-based, midstream company with a significant equity commitment from Energy Spectrum. Pinnacle has a history of successfully developing Gas Gathering, Gas Processing, Crude Gathering, and Transloading projects.
The Controller will support the CFO of Pinnacle, and the executive management team. This support will include planning, directing, and coordinating accounting operational functions. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a midstream company. The candidate should be comfortable working within a small team. It requires someone that is a self-starter with a strong initiative, drive, and business acumen.
- Support Pinnacle's CFO in preparing all financial accounting of the business.
- The Controller will be tasked with leading the annual financial audit of the company
- Prepare budgets and show variances in budgets for Pinnacle's financial activities
- The Controller will be tasked with helping to maintain project control tracking for Pinnacle's capital projects
- Prepare and Track periodic KPIs for Pinnacle's capital expenditures and G&A/Operations budgets.
- This will require the candidate to work with Executive Management to create company presentations and monthly board reports.
- Work with Executive Management team to create monthly financial reports to be submitted to the board.
- The candidate will be responsible for tracking budget variances, forecasting the financial performance of the company, and tracking the impacts to bank covenants.
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in Oil & Gas or Energy industries (Midstream)
- Familiarity with midstream gathering settlements process is a plus
- Prefer candidates with CPA
- Candidate should possess a strong knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent tasks with tight schedules
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- General knowledge of gas gathering, processing operations, and crude oil
- Strong analytical, organizational and documentation skills required
- Ability to prioritize assignments, deal with interruptions, and meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast paced and growth-oriented environment
Aubrei Woods | firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinnacle Midstream is an equal opportunity employer that recognized the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individual will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state, or local law.